Friday, January 4, 2008

WOW!! OVER 25000 HITS ON JIM SHARP!!!!


It is hard for me to believe that Jim Sharp has turned out so many hits in such a short time! Thank you so much for all of your support and encouragement!

I wanted to point everyone to another Blog I've been working on that's a good fit for sharpeners; and pretty much everyone else too! It's called Learning 2 Network. Career and business-to-business networking is a skill that all of us need to learn and do better! This Blog is a run down of what I've learned over the years (served up with humor and cartoons). Go take a look! If you like it, tell your friends about it!

Also, I'll be writing an update on the Wolff/Huff Winter Show and Summer Show later today or on Monday. Atlanta fell apart on me, so I'm looking at other avenues right now. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment