Monday, October 19, 2009

Made it to Wichita

Well it took a while to get to the point where I could even write this. All kinds of internet connection problems. But that's part of the fun of travel. :)

As for traveling, I put up a short video to test the edit functions on the Flip Mino HD Video Camera I use. It editing power is a little lean, but that made me think about how I shot the video as I went. I miss my editing software though. Here's the video:



I head for the Century II Convention Center this afternoon to set up for the Sampe Show. This show caters to the men and women that design all those cool composite materials we use in so many of today's products. Of course, those materials are often hard to cut, so that's where I come in. I'll let you know how the first day goes tomorrow night. Looking forward to the Wolff Show in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment