Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Scissor Sharpening Class: Sharpen Left Hand Shears on the Hira-To® Flat Hone

Yup. It's been a little while. Sorry about that, but every once and a while I need a little sabbatical from all the writing I do. Especially when I'm in the middle of a big new website project like the one I'm working on right now. (I'll tell you more about that in the future)

Anyway, time to jump back in the saddle and get going again. I few weeks ago I shot a video showing how to sharpen true left hand shears on the Wolff Hira-To® Scissors Sharpening System. A number of people have already viewed the video, but I wanted to post it here for you to view as well.

In this video, I show you how to set your Hira-To® fixture up to sharpen either right or left hand shears. I also show you how to tell the difference between a right handed shear and a true left hand one. If you have any questions concerning any part of this video, please call me at 800-888-3832 or 864-909-3381 and leave a message with your phone number and email. If you'd like to email me a question, my email is Jim@wolffind.com.



If you are receiving this by email, please click here to view the video.

Sign up by email. It's free!!
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment