Thursday, June 7, 2012

My Visit to The Edge Pro



The Edge Pro is known by professional scissor and clipper blade sharpeners as one of the best suppliers for dog grooming, barber, and stylist clipper repair parts in the business. While I was in Iowa this past month I dropped in for a visit and shot this quick video. To find out more about The Edge Pro and the clipper parts and services they offer, please visit their website at www.theedgepro.com.

If you are receiving this by email and can't see the video, please click here. Also, the annotation notes I put in the video are messing up. Click on this YouTube link for a better view if you want to see them: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I36OHiE2Xss I'm working on correcting this. 

Sign up by email. It's free!!
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment