Tuesday, May 29, 2007

PACKED FOR THE RENO SHOW!

I trust everyone had a great Memorial Day Holiday. I spent mine with my family at my In-Law's lake house. Had a blast!!!

I just finshed packing for the Reno Show June 8-10. I'm really looking foward to this show! I wnat to get my hands on the Huff's new 16" machine and wheel and the new 16" Andis Wheel they've had designed for it. I had a chance to play with the 16" Andis a little while I was in Knox City last month, but I want more time on it. What I saw looked great!!!!

I will also be doing some cool demos on the New Wolff Hira-To Flat Hone. I plan to wreck at least one shear and rebuild it for everyone. I also plan to do a series of article on this in On The Edge.

For those of you that still want to come, we still have a few seats available. To get set up for the show, call Wolff Industries at 1-800-888-3832 and they'll tell you everything you need to know. This show didn't fill up as well as the last one since it is shave down season and many of the sharpeners are busy. I'll have to plan my show times better in the future! Of course, the 35 that are coming will get that much more attention, so it works out well for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment