Monday, January 12, 2009

2 QUESTIONS ABOUT TWICE AS SHARP® SITE

Okay...now that a few hundred have looked at the new Wolff twiceassharp.com website, I'd like to ask two quick questions...

1. Do you think the site comes across as clean and easy to navigate?

2. Do you think I should add the text, "Click on the button below to find out more about our ____ sharpener?" in the pop up box that shows when you scroll over the buttons at the bottom of the three pictures; or is the arrow in the box explanation enough?


Please e-mail me at Jim@wolffind.com with your answers.

I just got in today, so I will be going through e-mails from all of you that expressed interest in linking to twiceassharp.com. If you don't know about our Linking Program, click here. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment