Wednesday, June 24, 2009

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

I hope you've been enjoying the videos I've been posting on Jim Sharp. I plan to continue using this medium as a way to communicate with you while on the road, but I need you help. I need you to subscribe to my YouTube channel. It's easy! All you have to do is visit my channel's web page. Here's a link:

http://www.youtube.com/JimSharpBlog

Then you click on the Subscribe button located on the upper left hand side of the page.


If you don't have a YouTube account, they will ask you to sign up. It's easy and free to do so.

Please take a little time to do this for me. I won't be posting all of the videos I upload to my JimSharpBlog channel on this blog, so signing up will help you keep up-to-date, and it will help me with my rankings on YouTube (which would be a great help to me). This will also allow you to make comments on my videos in the comment section on YouTube.

So please take a few moments when you have a little extra time and subscribe. Thanks for all your help and for reading my blog. I'll talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment