Friday, August 21, 2009

My AWESOME Day at BMW!!!

I just wanted to share a video of yesterday's fun I had at the BMW Performance Driving School. I was asked by BMW, along with a group of local bloggers and other social media enthusiasts, to put some high powered cars to the test. Want to guess how long it took me to say yes?! NOT LONG!!!

The invite came through my friend Kamran Popkin (they asked him for some suggestions). Kamran is a major leader in the sales of swag and other fun toys to promote your business. I've been doing business with Kamran for years, and I can truly say he is one of the best salesmen I know. Thoughtful, attentive, and obviously, he knows some people. :) You can follow Kamran on Twitter, Facebook, his personal blog, or to really see what he does; go check out http://swagclub.biz.

BMW's staff did an incredible job of taking care of us while we were there! Food, fun, and lots and lots of instruction! Everyone – from the catering folks and event coordinators to the driving instructors – were absolutely top notch; not to mention the facility. I mean WOW! They gave us one heck of an intense experience! Thanks to all of you!

You've heard me talk about Twitter in past posts. Be sure to keep an eye out for some Twitter handles of a few of my local Twitter friends. They'll pop up during the video.

Under my YouTube video, you'll find one my friend Olivier shot (He's the fella in the car with me; and a MUCH better driver by the way!) We filmed for each other throughout the day. Riding with him made the day that much more fun! Super guy with an incredible mind for business and marketing! Visit his blog for more on this subject. Well, here we go! Have fun!

My video:



Olivier's video:



A quick editors note:
I do not work for BMW, nor was I paid to write this post. This is from the heart! Thanks BMW for providing me a day I won't forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment