Thursday, August 13, 2009

Speaking at Social Media Club Spartanburg

This past week I had the opportunity to speak at the Social Media Club in Spartanburg. I've been using Social Media for some time now as a tool to help me market both myself and Wolff Industries. If you're willing to invest a little time to learn more about SM, I think you'll find it to be a powerful medium for your business as well.

This form of communication is the way of the future. It's become a sounding board for what's hot and what not, and it's an incredible word-of-mouth tool that continues to grow in popularity and strength every month. Do you know what Social Media is? Do you know what kind of effect it could have in you business? Take a look at what I had to say! If you have any questions or would like to learn more just drop me an e-mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment