Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Just a Quick Update


It's been a busy few weeks at Wolff. First off, we've been picking up overseas distributors for the Hira-To® like crazy. We have one fully set up in Russia, one coming online in England, and another in the works in South Africa. My next target will be Brazil. :)

I've also been prepping to finally shoot a new Ookami Gold® Instruction Video. Shooting the video never takes that long, but the story boarding and then editing after the shoot sure does. The story board is written and shooting starts tomorrow. If I can pull it off, I'll be streaming the shoot live. If you want to pop in and see what I'm up to, you can click here to view the live shoot on my Ustream page.

I've also started a new series of articles in On The Edge on Basic Sharpening. While at the NBTSG, I saw first hand that the majority of the shears that were sharpened during the certification did not cut. The number one reason they didn't cut was they were too loose. So I've decided that it's time to go back and review the basics of sharpening, something that is needed for newbies, and a good reminder for the rest of us. If you'd like to learn more about On The Edge, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment