Thursday, November 19, 2009

Live Stream Box


I just added a new feature to Jim Sharp today, it's a Live Feed Box in the right hand sidebar of the site. This is a live feed of what I'm doing in my office at Wolff. Now please understand, this will not be what I would term as an exciting show, but if you have absolutely nothing else to do, drop in for a visit. You'll know I'm streaming live when you see a play arrow in the center of the Live Feed Box, and you'll know I'm NOT streaming live if you see a picture in the middle of the Live Feed Box just like the one I've included in this post.

One way you can use this as a tool is by double clicking on the Live Feed Box. This will take you directly to my Ustream Page where you'll find a chat box. You can use this chat box to ask me questions or to let me know that you need me for something. This is purely a text communication tool, so I won't be able to hear you, but I will be able to see what you're typing in real time. I check this chat box numerous times during the day, so this is just another way to reach me.

Let me know what you think. Waste of time? Maybe a good tool? I'm going to try this few a few days just to see if it has value. Stop in and say hi if you have a chance.

PS - sorry about the funky head shot. I created this avatar to get a smile from my friends on Twitter. :) If you're interested, you can follow me on Twitter at www.twitter.com/jimsharp.

No comments:

Post a Comment