Monday, March 31, 2008

MAKE THIS SITE BIGGER


I received an e-mail today from one of my readers. Here is what he wrote:

"Since most of your Blog readers are 40 plus, how about increasing the size and readability of your font?"

I could, but that really isn't necessary because any of you can make the page larger with a simple key stroke. If you have trouble reading any web page you can increase it's size by holding down the control key and then pushing the plus (+) key. You can also make the site smaller by holding down the control key and pushing the minus or tab key (-). Give it a try.

Image: sumrow

1 comment:

  1. Nice tip Jim! This had got to be one of the most overlooked browser functions IMO. However another way to do it that I prefer is to hold down CTRL and then use the scroll wheel on your mouse to increase or decrease the size. This works on most newer versions of I.E. and Firefox and particularly well with Opera.

    Mike F.

    ReplyDelete