Wednesday, August 6, 2008

WHAT ARE MILLENNIALS


Last night I was at one of my monthly networking meeting. It's not a networking meeting in the business sense, but it's a place I go to learn and be inspired by other entrepreneurs in my area. You should look for groups like this too. I found this one through MeetUp.

This monthly trip got me thinking about networking as a business tool, and whenever I think of networking, I think of Jason Jacobsohn. He writes a excellent blog called, Networking Insight, and in a recent post he wrote about millennials. Who are they? They are people born between 1980 and 2000, and if you sharpen for stylists, you know a few of them.

Take a look at what Jason has to say about this unique group, and how they interact with each other and view the world. One key to business growth is understand your customer. Bridging generation gaps is hard, learn what you can. Click here to view Jason's post.

Image: rachelvacek

No comments:

Post a Comment