Wednesday, June 13, 2007

WOLFF/ HUFF SHOW




Sorry for the break in blogging! As you can imagine, the last few days have been pretty busy.

I figured I'd drop you a few pictures. Bob Huffman is on top, Bobby is in the middle and Mike is on the bottom. I'm waiting for Karen Huffman to send some pictures of me speaking, and I have a number of pictures showing the other goings-on at the show. They will be in the show write up in On The Edge. All of the seminars were excellent and we received nothing but favorable responses. Over and over I was told that the best part of the show was all the brainstorming between the sharpeners. That is the main reason for the smaller show and new format. I learned a lot! You'll see some of these new ideas surface in On The Edge and here at JimSharp.

I'm not sure where the next show will take place, but David Wolff and I have been working on it. It will either be in the NorthEast or MidWest. We shall see!

I'm still on the road as I write this (I'm in a Starbucks in Utah right now), but I'll be back in the office next week. Give me a call if you have any questions or if you'd like to know more about what happened at the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment