Wednesday, November 21, 2007

BACK FROM BUFFALO


What a great couple of days! I got to see Stephen work his wonder while riding with him yesterday! I can see why he sell so many shears!!!

What he does is simple. Everyone can do it! The write up will be in next months On The Edge.

I also found a really nice voice message on my cell phone when I got home from Steve. This is what he said about his new Hira-To:

"I just sharpened my first beauty shear by myself on the Hira-To, and it came out great!!!!!! The ironic thing is the shear I did was an Ookami 302. What's the chance of that?!!! Thanks for all your help and patience! I love the new machine!!!!"

The Hira-To, with it's patented fixture, will help set you apart from all the other sharpeners in your area too! Drop by Hira-To.com and look it over! If you have any questions, just give us a call here at Wolff 1-800-888-3832.

No comments:

Post a Comment