Monday, November 19, 2007

A COUPLE DAYS WITH SHEAR MOBILITY


I'm doing some training on both sides of the fence for a few days. I'm training Stephen Toth of Shear Mobility. He bought a Hira-To, so I'm showing him all the ins-and-outs of how it works. At the same time, he's giving me some training on scissors sales. It's been a great trade!!

Stephen sells more shears than any other individual sharpener I know! We did a class for some beauty school students today and we'll be working his route tomorrow. I'll be doing a writing up on all this in next months On The Edge.

This is my time to learn! One of my biggest draw backs is I'm stuck in the office at Wolff! Every once and while I like to get out into the real world and ride with some of my students. I'm thankful that Stephen is giving my this opportunity. Look for more on this over the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment