Monday, July 14, 2008

COSMOPROF

Tisha and I made it into Las Vegas without a hitch. We have a pretty full schedule, so I'm just dropping some pictures into Jim Sharp to let you know what we've been up to.


Jim and Tisha between flights.


Jim introducing George Harris to my friend Jacky. He is a shear manufacturer in China. George imports and excellent line of shears from Korea called Lucky Hare.


Jim and Tisha with my supplier from Taiwan. He has some cool new products I'll be looking at for Wolff to carry, so keep an eye out for some announcements in the future.


We put in a full day at the show yesterday, but this morning we're going to have some fun. We chartered an early morning plane to take us out to the Grand Canyon and we're going to jump on some ATV's. So we'll be flying over those mountains you see in the distance and we'll be back this afternoon for a meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment