Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Some Kenchii Deals


Things are coming along with my Ookami Gold® shoot little-by-little as they say. But this post isn't about that, it's about Kenchii. They dropped me a quick note and I wanted to pass it on to you:

Hello Jim,

Attached are the specials we're running for the holidays. Also we will closing for the holidays from December 23rd until January 4th so please stock up on any items you may need. Thank you again for a wonderful year and may you have an even better year next year.

Thank You,
From all of us at Kenchii Shears


I just wanted to give you a heads up on the dates they'll be closed for Christmas and pass along the specials they're offering. I'd put the PDF showing the specials up on Jim Sharp, but I can't because I don't want to advertise your wholesale prices on these products. If you'd like a copy of the Specials PDF that Kenchii sent me, send me an e-mail at Jim@wolffind.com and put "send me the specials PDF" in the subject line or the body of the e-mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment