Monday, July 16, 2007

HERE IN LAS VEGAS

Well I made it safe and sound to Las Vegas! So far, good stuff! The business-to business beauty show I'm at is called the Cosmoprof. It is broken into four separate halls that cater to Spa and wellness, cosmetics and personal care, packaging, and professional hair/ nail tools. Bet you can't guess where I spent the majority of my time!

I also had the chance to attend a good seminar on branding with my friends Barbara Vogel and Joe Coladarci. Two of the most important things talked about were packaging and brand personality. I'm am still working to improve the saleability of Wolff's beauty and grooming lines to make your jobs easier when you sell. I came away with some good ideas you will see implemented in the future.

As for last night, it wouldn't have been right to work without mixing a little pleasure in there too. So a group of us got together to go see Penn and Teller. Great show! The magic bullet routine is amazing and the debunking they do to the physic industry is brilliant.

I am looking forward to today's adventures and then I fly out to California tomorrow morning. Since I always like to leave you with a number of things to think about, and I've been thinking a good bit about branding this morning; there is no better way to market yourself than building your "personal brand". Jeffrey Gitomer has written some great articles on this! Take a look at this one and let me know what you think. I'll post again when I can get online.

No comments:

Post a Comment