Monday, July 23, 2007

HOME AT LAST!!

What a great trip! I trained a couple of guys and got some training myself! The trip was well worth the time and energy!

At the end of my last post, I told you I was in the heart of downtown San Fransisco. Well, that next day I went from the heart of the city to the heart of the country!

Here is a picture of the front of the second sharpener's home that I trained. He lives on a beautiful piece of land in Grass Valley.







Here is a picture from his back deck. What a nice place! And a good sharpener to boot!

I have to admit I'm glad to be home though, but not for long. I head to Atlanta this next weekend for the Sharpener's Jam. If you're going, I'll see you there.

I will also be writing an article on hammering the set into shears. It will be in On The Edge this next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment