Monday, December 31, 2007

A NEW YEAR AND A NEW ELECTION


Jim Sharp is NOT a political site, it's a small business site!! So please don't think I'm promoting a particular candidate in this post! That's not my intent!! What I will be doing, from time-to-time during 2008, is dropping links on Jim Sharp that deal with issues that should concern any small business person!

This one is about Tax Reform. At the end of his post, Jeff said, "...to fuel an entrepreneurial economy we need to not only simplify the system, but also cut the tax rates." I agree, I'm just not sure if a national sales tax is the way to do it! Read the article over and then start researching other candidates positions on the issues of taxes and how they relate to small business and our economy!

No comments:

Post a Comment