Wednesday, April 16, 2008

MY CANADA TRIP

I finally have a few minutes to update everyone. Sorry for it being so quiet around here, but I've been going day and night since I hit town.

The sharpening seminar went well. We had a good number of Dealers sign up that are already involved in Home Hardware's "Home Sharpening Program" or considering it. The program has worked well for the stores so far.

I spent the rest of the time working in the E.D.S.S. Booth demonstrating the Scissor Sharpener and Knife Sharpener.

Rod (on the right) and Dave were a blast! They specialize in selling kitchen equipment and one of the main products they sell to Home Hardware is a beautiful line of Wooden Cutting Boards.

The show I was working is one of Home Hardware's main buying show. They have one in the spring and one in the fall. All the stores are independently owned and the head office really takes care of their Dealers. The dinners and lunches they provided were incredible and they treated everyone to some live entertainment on Sunday night. A country singer named Aaron Lines so I had the chance to hear the songs "Let's get Drunk and Fight" and "It's Cheaper to Keep Her", it was ummm...interesting.

The last day of the show (for me at least) found our group at a pub in a small town where I was introduced to Pig's Tail for the first time. It is amazing the things I will do for Wolff. I was a little worry at first, but it tasted fine and the company was great.

I am now in Buffalo, NY and working for a day with Stephen Toth. I fly home tomorrow. I'll catch up with you soon.

PS - Don't forget to check out the dates for the new Wolff/ Huff Show!

No comments:

Post a Comment