Friday, April 18, 2008

TWO THINGS TO THINK ABOUT


First, we are stocked and ready to go with our new 200 Series Economy Beauty Shears. The 204, 205, 206 and 209 shears now come in 5", 5 1/2" and 6" lengths. All of these will be hot sellers! Order a few and take a look. I'm working on promotional materials now and will have some to show you soon. The links to the individual shears above will let you see what each shear looks like, but I still need to upload the different lengths onto the Wolff Site. I'll have that done next week.

Second, if you haven't been over to me Sharpening Lens to see the dates for the second Wolff/ Huff Show this year click here. The Kansas City Show is almost full. So if you are planning on coming, book your seat right away. You'll find all the info for the Kansas City Show on my Sharpening Lens.

Thanks for putting up with my lack of posts. It's hard to keep up on the road.

PS - The picture in this post makes the knob and finger rest look blue. They are not! They are actually gold colored.

No comments:

Post a Comment