Thursday, May 1, 2008

TRI-FOLD FOR 200 SERIES BEAUTY SHEARS

Here are two pictures (front and back) of the new Tri-Fold Flier we've put together for the 200 Series Beauty Shears and the the Practice Shears.



The colors get lost in translation when I import the picture into Blogger. I'm not sure why this happens, but I'll e-mail them to see if I can find out. If you'd like, I'd be happy to e-mail you a PDF of the Tri-Fold. The colors should come through fine that way. If you'd like me to do this, just drop me an e-mail at Jim@wolffind.com. To enlarge these pictures just click on them.

Anyway, when folded this piece of literature will be about 5 1/2" X 5 1/2", so it will be compact and easy for your customers to keep in their station draw along with your card. A Grooming Shears version is hot on this ones heels.

Our designer is preflighting the Tri-Fold as I write this post to get it ready to go to the printer. I'll let you know when they come in.

PS - It was nice to have some time away, but it's good to be back in the saddle. I'll be playing catch up for the next few business days, so if I haven't responded to e-mails or calls from some of you I'll be rectifying that shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment