Thursday, August 26, 2010

Just a Quick Hello and Video

I know it's been kinda quiet around here for a few weeks. I've been working on a number of projects that have taken up much of my time. I also wanted to let you know that I'll be heading out of town for most of September. Some of this we be to spend time with family, some will be work related.

I'll be shooting some new videos showing some of my work travels with my iPhone 4. This new tool (toy) is amazing. Check out the video I created below showing some of the goings-on at Wolff today. I shot this with the iPhone, edited it on the iMovie iPhone App, and then uploaded it directly to YouTube via the iPhone as well. It really is amazing the things we can do today.

By the way, the iPhone (or any other smart phone that shoots video) would be a great tool for you to collect video testimonials from your customers. Just sayin'. Enjoy the show:



If you've received this by email and you're having trouble viewing the video, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment