Thursday, August 9, 2007

HAVE YOU HEARD THE WORD "NO" ENOUGH TIMES TODAY?

You may not have! Dane Carlson posted an excerpt from a book yesterday on his blog. The title of the book is Go for No and it is a perfect representative of what I've been teaching my students for years!

If you've trained with me, or if you've been to one of my marketing seminars, you've heard me say, "When someone tells you no, smile and ask for a referral to 3 or 4 more people that will tell you no, because you need 3 or 4 more nos before you get to a yes!"

This book takes you one step further. It tells you to go for the nos to get MORE yeses!!!! Great concept and something every sharpener should read! Pick up a copy from Amazon.com or go to your local book store for one. I just got mine last night and will let you know how I like it when I'm done!

1 comment: