Monday, August 20, 2007

A QUICK NOTE

I will be hard to get in touch with over the next couple of days. I will be shooting video for the Extreme Kut Clipper Blade Sharpener with Bobby Huffman. We will also be shooting some Andis Repair Videos too.

Also! I added a link to the post about the Hira-To Video for $9.94. This will take you Wolff's online web store so you don't have to call in to order one. If you haven't ordered a copy yet, DO IT! This is a bargain at $9.94! It's not just about Flat Honing!! It is so much more and will make a great addition to your sharpening education arsenal!

Another thing I wanted to mention! You no longer have to sign in to post a comment on Jim Sharp! I am still new to Blogger and I didn't realize it comes set so the readers have to sign in to comment. I have now corrected this and apologize for this oversight. To post a comment, just click on the work "comment" at the bottom of any post, and start writing!

Last thing! I wanted to point you to a post Tony Clark wrote about making money in business. I spend a lot of time on the phone trying to convince sharpeners to change what they're worth! This post shows that it's OK to make money in business! It really is!!!!

More will be coming tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment