Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I'M BACK FROM THE HUFF SHOW



I'm back from the Huff Show and had a GREAT time! Thanks to all the sharpeners that attended and made the show such a success.

While there, I did a number of video interviews with some of the sharpeners and one with Bob Huffman at the Huff's Wholesale headquarters. I also took a number of pictures of mobile sharpening units I'll be using in some articles in On The Edge over the next few months.

I left one manufacture out in the video above that I need to mention. Wahl also provided a clipper for the attendees to repair and keep. Thanks to both them and Oster and Andis for providing this equipment for the hands-on training.

I'll see you all next week. I'm going to go enjoy some time with my nephew. See ya soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment