Thursday, June 25, 2009

SOCIAL MEDIA, TWITTER, AND LUNCH



One of my favorite groups I'm involved in is the Greenville Chapter of Social Media Club. Everyone in this group is so forward thinking, tech savvy, and willing to share what they know about marketing and communicating online through this new medium. Above is a video highlighting some of my friends in this group. It'll tell you how they use Social Media in their businesses, and perhaps you may see some potential in using this new way to stay in touch with your customers too.

Just remember, more than a money maker, Social Media is a relationship builder. It's a way to communicate with existing customers, and through their networks; find new customers to build relationships with as well.

Here are a few of the links I promissed in the video:

Social Media Club - http://socialmediaclub.pbworks.com/LocalTeams

Jay - @sellphone & his website

Kamran - @kamranpopkin & @swagclub & his blog

Trey - @treypennington & his landing page

Another great friend is Doug Cone, owner of Nullvariable Web Design. His Twitter handle is @nullvariable and is someone I strongly suggest you follow as well. I recorded a video segment about him, but I had to cut it because of time. I'll tell you more about him in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment