Thursday, June 11, 2009

ON THE ROAD AGAIN


On the road again! I just can't wait to get on the road again! ---- For more of this foolishness, click here. :)

I guess I'll be singing that song in my head all day as I travel to the Huff Show. It looks like it's going to be a blast this weekend. Lots to learn and lots share! I'm looking forward to it.

I may, or may not, be posting to Jim Sharp. I'm never sure if I'll be able to find a place to hook up to the internet when I'm in Knox City; and my Laptop Battery just gave up the ghost as well. I have a new one, but I need to get it fully charged. I do have my new Flip Video Camera though, so I'm hoping to interview a number of sharpeners while I'm there.

I also wanted to point out that my last post was a little off target, but Amy Wood is a friend of mine and really uses Social Media to its fullest extent. I needed a place to post both her videos after I uploaded them to YouTube, so I posted them here since the info will help you if you decide to pursue Social Media as a communication tool or a marketing tool. Remember, if you want to follow me through this medium, one of the best ways to do so is on Twitter. My Twitter handle is: www.twitter.com/jimsharp. The other day, someone asked me to describe what Twitter is in one short sentence. I said, "It's like CB for the 21st century."

I'll talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment