Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye 2009!!!


Happy New Year! I have to admit that I'm not really sad to see 2009 pass into the night with a new year and new hopes on the horizon. 2009 was a hard year for many, but even though many struggled, many grew as well. Hard times test us and often help us see what's really important in our lives.

Since this year is almost gone as I write this, I thought it might be a good use of my time to review what I've written over the past year and point you back to some of may favorites. Here is a list of some of the posts that stood out to me:

Setting Beauty Shears

How to Bend Shear Handles

A Day of Training with Jim - Warning shameless self promotion here! At least I didn't write it! :)

What to Watch Out for When Buying Equipment or Picking a Trainer

Keep the Screw from Backing Out

Dress Up Your 200 Series Wolff Shears

Squeaky Wheels

Restoring a Shear on the Wolff Hira-To®

Repairing a Hollow Ground Thinning Shear

Ookami Gold® Convexing Clamp

All of my Interview Videos on YouTube

Let me know if you think I missed any. I look forward to sharing more with you in 2010 and hope you find this new year is one filled with health, good friends and family. See ya in 2010!!

Image: optical_illusion

No comments:

Post a Comment