Monday, January 7, 2008

ASKING QUESTIONS


While perusing the internet over the weekend, I came across a post on the On Money Making Blog. Jon was giving a run down of 50 Ways to Improve Your Finances Today.

My two favorites were numbers 18 and 19:

18. Call your 5 best clients and ask them for ways to improve your service or product this year

19. If they can’t think of any, ask them for referrals to their friends (after all, your company is perfect)


When I read number 19, I just laughed and laughed! Be sure you tell your customers to be brutally honest with you! Most people will tell you what they think you want to hear. Make sure they understand that this is how you learn and improve, and they can help!

These two points are great advice! I'd suggest you consider following them!

No comments:

Post a Comment