Wednesday, January 9, 2008

THE WOLFF/HUFF KANSAS CITY SHOW!!


MAN!! I AM WIPED OUT! But at least I finally have some dates I can give you!

Unfortunately, the Winter Show in Atlanta fell flat on its face. I had a great contact, everything was just rolling along, and BANG!! My contact was gone! The young lady that took over for him was just a little too greedy for our liking, so I had to pull the plug. I am soooo sorry about this! I promise not to put the cart before the horse again!!

The good news is we just signed the contract for the Summer Show in Kansas City! The dates are June 27th through the 29th and it will be held at the Airport Marriott. I need a couple of days to get my ducks in a row regarding the schedule, but I'll have something by next week.

If you're planning on coming, be sure to call Wolff right away at 1-800-888-3832! The last show sold out a month in advance! We limit the class size to 50 to keep it small and intimate, so don't wait! Room rates are just $74/ night plus tax and the price to attend the show is only $89.00 per person. I hope to see you there!

If you liked this post, be sure to visit my other blog:
Learning 2 Network

No comments:

Post a Comment