Thursday, January 24, 2008

A QUICK REQUEST AND A COUPLE OF OTHER THINGS


Howdy! I was wondering if you could help me with a concern that came up yesterday. One of the sharpeners that looked at the new Corru-Gator Website said he couldn't get the "Buy It Now" link to work in the left hand sidebar. I need a few people to test this for me and sound off if it works or not. This fellow thinks it's a problem on his end, but I need to be sure the link works. I'm not having this problem on my side. When you click the "Buy It Now" link, it should take you to the Wolff Website so you can see the price.

I also wanted to let you know that I just finished a brief interview with Matt K. Andis. The write up on it will be in February's On The Edge. I will also be interviewing a sharpener named Allen Meadows. He is trying to put together a buyers group that I think would be beneficial.

Thanks for your help with the link concern. You can sound off by e-mail at Jim@wolffind.com or in the comment section of this post. I look forward to hearing from you!

Image: Success from the Nest

3 comments:

  1. Jim, it worked for me with Internet Explorer 6 & Opera 9.5, browsers. I don't have mozilla or IE 7 installed on any of my machines. I would think mozilla will be fine but it would probably be smart to test on IE7. mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mike. I've tested it on both. One of the great features of Expression Web. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Works will Mozilla Firefox just fine.
    Allen

    ReplyDelete