Tuesday, January 15, 2008

JUST AN UPDATE


I've been avoiding posting on Jim Sharp for the past few days to make sure the post about the Wolff/Huff Summer Show stayed on top, but I have some other news that may be of interest to you.

Bill and I sat down today and started the process of beefing up the Wolff Economy Line Beauty Shears. We will start with the 204, 205, 206 and 209. Each will be available in 5 inch, 5 1/2 inch and 6 inch lengths. We just placed the order for these, so it will be a few weeks before we have them in hand. As soon as they get here, I let you know! I'll also see if we can run a few sales on them so you can pick some up, show them to your customers and see that they are going to LOVE them!

If you'd like to hear some more from me, hop over the Learning 2 Network and see what I have to say about the 6 Degrees of Separation. Let me know if I can help you in any way!

No comments:

Post a Comment